"...just as there are people who are prone to catching colds, there are those who are prone to becoming vampires and, vampire bite of not, that's how they'll turn out. Sometimes it's just tough luck - or an unfortunate accident. According to legends (and you can believe them, or not), someone likely to become a vampire is someone who:
- Was born with teeth.
- Is the seventh son or daughter.
- Ate the flesh of a sheep killed by a werewolf.
- Is a dead werewolf.
- Is the child of a vampire and a werewolf.
- Has red hair.
- Is a corpse that a dog, a cat, or a child jumped over.
- Is a child cursed by its own parents.
- Was murdered, and the murderer remains unpunished.
- Was struck by lightening.
- Is different or unpopular.
- Is a liar.
- Is a wicked person.
Wow! It's a wonder there's anyone left who isn't a vampire! Wait a minute. Maybe there isn't."
~ Dona Smith, Vampires
Thank you for visiting my author page!
Here you will find information about everything I have in publication and what I'm working on now. My genres include Young Adult Paranormal Fiction, Adult Paranormal Fiction and Romance.
Because I can't resist, I will also try to frequently blog a favorite quote from one of the many, many books I've read. Some days they'll be funny, others, hopefully, thought provoking.
Below are links to the first chapters of each of my books in publication.