"This - just to pluck an example out of the air - is what I feel at this precise moment.
1. Lonely, tired, frightened, sad, confused and extremely sexually frustrated.
2. Ugly, as hair sticking up in imaginative peaks and shapes and face all puffy from tiredness.
3. Confused and sad as no idea if Mark still likes me or not and scared to ask.
4. V. lovingful of Mark.
5. Tired of going to bed on my own and trying to deal with everything on own.
6. Alarmed by horrifying thought that have not had sex for fifteen million, one hundred and twenty thousand seconds."
~ Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason
Thank you for visiting my author page!
Here you will find information about everything I have in publication and what I'm working on now. My genres include Young Adult Paranormal Fiction, Adult Paranormal Fiction and Romance.
Because I can't resist, I will also try to frequently blog a favorite quote from one of the many, many books I've read. Some days they'll be funny, others, hopefully, thought provoking.
Below are links to the first chapters of each of my books in publication.