"The Oscar race had been the traditional interstudio contest of marketing budgets, newspaper ads, screenings, lunches and media bombardment. The lead contenders had emerged as follows:
1. Insider Trade!, a musical set on Wall Street during the boom of the 1980s, in which the heroine, a commodity trader who longs to be a dancer, spends most of the action asleep at her desk, dreaming about dancing with other commodity traders, the said dreams being shared on cue with the breathless movie-goers.
2. The story of Moses, starring Russell Crowe in a big white beard and a nightie.
3. A Tim Burton movie called Jack Tar Bush Land about mini-humans whose bodies are on top of their heads and who live underground in woodland areas.
4. Existential Despair, in which five different characters confront their own mortality during the period of one lunch hour in an upscale retailer.
5. East Meets West, a comedy-drama with a message, featuring Anthony Hopkins as Chairman Mao, who, through an ancient curse, switches bodies with a young Los Angeles student during the Cultural Revolution.
~ Helen Fielding, Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination
Thank you for visiting my author page!
Here you will find information about everything I have in publication and what I'm working on now. My genres include Young Adult Paranormal Fiction, Adult Paranormal Fiction and Romance.
Because I can't resist, I will also try to frequently blog a favorite quote from one of the many, many books I've read. Some days they'll be funny, others, hopefully, thought provoking.
Below are links to the first chapters of each of my books in publication.